Accepting Nol Cards: In Dubai, most people use Nol cards. There are several places and businesses accepting Nol cards in Dubai city. This article is meant to provide you with a list of some of the places where you can use your Nol card to pay for goods and services, depending on your business license.
UAE is an Arab country with many different treasures to explore. It’s one of the most important tourist destinations in the world, and certainly an exciting place to visit. Here you’ll find a list of businesses that Accepting Nol Cards in Dubai.
The Accepting NOL card
The Accepting NOL card, also known as the NOL smart card, is a contactless payment card used for public transportation in Dubai. In addition to being used on RTA (Roads and Transport Authority) services such as buses, metro, water buses and trams, Accepting Nol Cards can also be used to make purchases at a variety of businesses throughout the city. Here is a list of some of the businesses that accept NOL cards as a form of payment:
- Convenience Stores: Many convenience stores throughout the city, including 7-Eleven and Circle K, accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Supermarkets: Many supermarkets in Dubai, such as Carrefour and Lulu, accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Gas Stations: Many gas stations in Dubai, including ENOC and EPPCO, accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Fast Food Restaurants: Many fast food restaurants in Dubai, such as McDonald’s and KFC, accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Coffee Shops: Many coffee shops in Dubai, such as Starbucks and Costa Coffee, accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Retail Stores: Many retail stores in Dubai, such as Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates, accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Car Rental Companies: Many car rental companies in Dubai, such as Avis and Budget, accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Hotels: Many hotels in Dubai accept NOL cards as a form of payment, including the JW Marriott Marquis and the Ritz Carlton.
- Parking: Many parking garages and lots in Dubai accept NOL cards as a form of payment.
- Online Shopping: NOL card can be used as a payment method on some e-commerce platforms in Dubai such as Souq.com
This list is not exhaustive, as more and more businesses in Dubai are accepting NOL cards as a form of payment. The NOL card is a convenient and easy way to make purchases, as it eliminates the need to carry cash or credit cards. Additionally, using your NOL card to make purchases can earn you points that can be redeemed for discounts on RTA services.
It’s important to note that the NOL card has two separate balances: one for the metro and one for the bus and other RTA services. Make sure you choose the correct balance when making a purchase. It’s also recommended to check the balance of the card before making any purchase as some businesses may have minimum or maximum amount required for the transaction.