Apply RTA Nol Card: If you are planning on going to Emirates Islamic Apply RTA Nol Card, you will have a lot of work to do, including the application process and then the obtaining of an Emirates Islamic Apply RTA Nol Card. But don’t worry as it’s not always just as hard as you think it would be.
This article will tell you all about how to apply for a UAE driver’s license. All you need to do is read it carefully and follow every instruction given, so by the end of this article, you’ll know everything there is to know!
Emirates Islamic Apply RTA Nol Card
Obtaining an Emirates Islamic Apply RTA Nol Card is a simple process that can be done in a few steps:
- Visit an RTA Customer Service Center: You can find RTA Customer Service Centers in various locations across Dubai, including metro stations and bus stations.
- Fill out an application form: You will be required to fill out an application form with your personal details, such as your name, address, and contact information.
- Provide identification: You will need to provide a valid ID such as Emirates ID, passport, or driving license as a proof of identity.
- Make the payment: You will need to pay a refundable deposit of AED 25 for the card and load it with the amount you wish to use.
- Collect your card: Once the application is processed, you will be given your Emirates Islamic RTA Nol Card.
- Activation of card: Once you have the card, you can activate it by adding credit to it and using it on any public transportation in Dubai, including the metro, bus, and tram.
You can also Apply for RTA Nol Card online by visiting the website. By creating an account, you can apply for the card and upload the required documents, and the card will be delivered to your doorstep.
It is important to note that the card is non-transferable and can only be used by the individual whose name and photograph appear on the card. It is also important to remember to keep your card safe and to report it as lost or stolen if it is not in your possession.
Emirates Islamic Customer care phone number: 600 599995
Postal address: P.O Box 6564, Dubai
Swift Address: MEBLAEAD
Priority Banking number: 800 111 22
Fax: +971 (4) 358 2659
International Number: +971 600599995
Business Banking inquiries: +971 (4) 3160080
Overall, obtaining an Emirates Islamic RTA Nol Card is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. With this card, you can enjoy the convenience and cost-effectiveness of using public transportation in Dubai.