Apply Student’s Nol Card: So you’re interested in studying at Middlesex University or have recently graduated and looking to Apply Student’s Nol Card visa. The first step is of course to research the university, which is done on their website . From there you should apply for an eStatement Card.
This card allows you to enjoy all the benefits of being an overseas student at MUE. The way that these card works is by applying for them before you start your degree program so that you can begin using them immediately at the Apply Student’s Nol Card of your degree program.
Nol Card from Middlesex University Dubai
To Apply Student’s Nol Card from Middlesex University Dubai, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai and navigate to the Nol card section.
- Click on the “Apply for a new Nol card” button.
- Select “Student” as the card type and enter the required personal information.
- Provide a copy of your valid Emirates ID and a passport-sized photograph.
- Provide a copy of your student ID card and proof of enrolment at Middlesex University Dubai.
- Pay the applicable fees for the card.
- Once your application is processed and approved, your Nol card will be delivered to the address provided during the application process.
It is always best to check with the University or RTA official website for the most up-to-date and accurate information.