RTA Nol Card: Besides the normal contact details, the Emirates Islamic RTA Nol card offers many additional services to its customers; Insurance, Helpline Number, and an Email Id. In this article, I will be telling you how to activate Auto Top-Up for Emirates Islamic RTA Nol Card.
This post will show you how to activate auto top-up on an Emirates Islamic RTA Nol card. If you travel frequently and have the Emirates Islamic RTA Nol card, this post is for you!
Recharge Your Emirates Islamic RTA Nol Card
The Auto Top-up facility allows you to automatically top up or recharge your Emirates Islamic RTA Nol Card when the balance gets low. This feature is designed to ensure that you always have enough funds on your card to cover your fares and avoid any inconvenience while traveling on the metro, buses, or water buses in Dubai. Here are the steps to activate the Auto Top-up facility:
- Go to the RTA website and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by clicking on the “Register” button.
- Once you have logged in, select the “NOL card” option from the menu.
- On the RTA Nol Card page, you will see the option to “Activate Auto Top-up” click on this button.
- Select your preferred top-up amount and frequency, and then enter your credit/debit card details.
- Review and confirm the details of the Auto Top-up service and click on “Activate”.
- Once you have activated the Auto Top-up service, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You can also check the status of your auto top-up and deactivate it anytime through the RTA website or the mobile application.
Auto Top-up Facility
Please note that the Auto Top-up facility is only available for Nol card holders who have registered their cards on the RTA Nol Card website. Additionally, you should ensure that the credit/debit card used for the auto top-up has enough funds for the top-up to happen successfully.
By activating the Auto Top-up facility, you can ensure that your RTA Nol Card is always ready to use, and you don’t have to worry about running out of funds while traveling on public transportation in Dubai.