Transfer Money From NOL Card: If you are thinking of Transfer Money From NOL Card to another, it is important to understand the rules because there are some limitations. For example, if you have more than three NOL cards stored with your bank or any other financial institution, then you cannot transfer these funds between them.
Are you related to a deceased individual, such as a parent or spouse, who has been left money in your name? Or perhaps, you’re a legacy beneficiary trying to Transfer Money From NOL Card account to another? Before you do, brace yourself for some worrying challenges.
Transfer Money From NOL Card
To Transfer Money From NOL Card to another Nol card, you can follow these steps:
- Go to any RTA service center or authorized Nol card retailer in Dubai.
- Provide the Nol card number of the card from which you want to transfer money, as well as the Nol card number of the card to which you want to transfer money.
- Tell the customer service representative the amount of money you wish to transfer.
- Pay the transfer fee, if any.
- Wait for the transfer to be completed, which may take a few minutes.
Alternatively, you can also transfer money between Nol cards using the RTA’s website or mobile application. You will need to log in to your account, select the option to Transfer Money From NOL Card, and enter the Nol card numbers and the amount of money you wish to transfer.
Please note that the transfer fee may vary and it’s best to check the RTA’s website or contact the RTA directly for the most up-to-date information on fees.
It’s important to ensure that the Nol card you are trying to transfer money to is not blocked, lost or expired.